Is your school / college ready to be a Super User?
We believe that having a clear strategy for careers provision in schools and colleges is really important and want to help staff get the most out of Careerpilot in order to help young people make informed decisions.
To encourage schools and colleges to use Careerpilot we are enabling institutions who use the site extensively to receive a Super User award.
Super Users are schools that have met the following criteria:
- Ordered materials for their school / college to help promote Careerpilot e.g Hot Jobs, KS4 Subject Resources (all can be requested from the Adviser Zone)
- Have a link to Careerpilot on their school/college website
- Have 100+ students active on the site in an academic year (10 students at a special school)
- Informed parents about the site OR requested access to the Reporting Zone
What do you get in return?
- Access to more free resources or reduced costs for paid for resources
- A certificate to display to show that you are a Super User
- Posters to display to show how Careerpilot meets statutory guidance and The Gatsby Benchmarks
- Lots of mentions in our promotional materials and tweets.
If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a Super User please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org