Back to main Careerpilot website

Choices at 14

How do I book GCSE examinations for a home educated learner?

You can find an accredited test centre near you to take GCSE exams as a private home educated student.

Visit the Joint Council for Qualifications to find a test centre near you.

Click here for more information on choices as a home educated learner.

A site for adults wanting to get back into learning

Take a look