Schools / Colleges that have achieved Super User status 2017/8
The Super User process was first established in the 2015-2016 academic year in order to recognise the schools / colleges in the WON area (BANES / Bristol / Wilshire, South Glos and Somerset) that were successfully using Careerpilot to enhance careers provision for their students.
Each Super User is able to apply for more promotional materials plus posters that map the use of Careerpilot to The Gatsby Benchmarks etc.
For more information see 'What you'll get when you are a Super User'.
As a result of the Careerpilot area expanding from Sept 2017 we are now rolling out the Super User process to the rest of the South of England and we are positive that the number of schools appearing on this roll of honour will increase as a result.
Could your school / college be the next one to make it onto the list?
Full Super Users - schools / colleges that have achieved all of the criteria
- All Saints' Academy, Cheltenham
- City of Bristol College, Bristol
- Clevedon School, North Somerset
- Colston Girl's School, Bristol
- Coombe Dean School, Plymouth
- Eggbuckland Community College, Plymouth
- Hayesfield Girls' School, Bath
- Huish Episcopi Academy, Somerset
- John Cabot Academy, South Gloucestershire
- Looe Community Academy, Cornwall
- Mangotsfield School, South Gloucestershire
- Purbrook Park School, Hampshire
- Redruth School, Cornwall
- Regents Park Community College, Southampton
- South Molton Community College, Devon
- St Bernadette's Catholic School, Bristol
- St Peter's CoE Aided School, Exeter
- St Peter's RC High School & Sixth Form Centre, Gloucestershire
- Tewkesbury School, Gloucestershire
- The Castle School, Taunton
- The John Bentley School, Wiltshire
- The Wellington Academy, Wiltshire
- Torpoint Community College, Cornwall
- Torquay Boys' Grammar School, Devon