Schools / Colleges that have achieved Super User status 2016/7
The Super User process was first established in the 2015-2016 academic year in order to recognise the schools / colleges in the WON area (BANES / Bristol / Wilshire, South Glos and Somerset) that were successfully using Careerpilot to enhance careers provision for their students.
Each Super User is able to apply for more promotional materials plus posters that map the use of Careerpilot to The Gatsby Benchmarks etc.
For more information see 'What you'll get when you are a Super User'.
As a result of the Careerpilot area expanding from Sept 2017 we are now rolling out the Super User process to the rest of the South of England and we are positive that the number of schools appearing on this roll of honour will increase as a result.
Could your school / college be the next one to make it onto the list?
Full Super Users - schools / colleges that have achieved all of the criteria
- Abbeywood, Bristol
- Backwell, North Somerset
- Brimsham Green, South Glos
- Bristol Metropolitan Academy, Bristol
- Cotham School, Bristol
- Downend School, South Glos
- Fairlands Middle School, Somerset
- Hans Price Academy, North Somerset
- Hayesfield, Bath
- Kingsdown School, Swindon
- Mangotsfield, Bristol
- Marlwood, South Glos
- Oasis John Williams, Bristol
- Royal Wootton Bassett Academy - Wiltshire
- St Katherine's School, North Somerset
- St Mary Redcliffe, Bristol
- The Castle School, Thornbury
- The Ridings Federation -Yate International Academy, South Glos
- West Somerset Community School, Somerset
Almost Super Users - schools / colleges that have 100+ students registered
- Chipping Sodbury School, Bristol
- Clevedon School, North Somerset
- Sir Bernard Lovell, Bristol
- St Bernadette's, Bristol