Is your school / college ready to be a Super User?
We believe that having a clear strategy for Careers guidance in schools and colleges is really important and want to help staff get the most out of Careerpilot in order to help young people make informed decisions.
To encourage schools and colleges to use Careerpilot we are awarding institutions who use the site extensively a Super User award.
Super Users are schools that have met the following criteria:
- Ordered materials for their school / college to help promote Careerpilot
- Have a link to Careerpilot on their website
- Have 100+ students active on the site (10 students at a special school)
- Informed parents about the site OR requested access to the Reporting Zone
What do you get in return?
- Access to more free resources
- A certificate to display to show that you are a Super User
- Posters to display to show how Careerpilot meets statutory guidance and The Gatsby Benchmarks
- Lots of mentions in our promotional materials and tweets.
If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a Super User please contact us email@example.com