University of Bath
University of Bath
- Offers higher level courses
Welcome to the University of Bath's Careerpilot page
At the University of Bath there are a range of different options for those who are interested in studying at higher education level and developing new skills and knowledge.
Find out about the programmes of study we offer
Why choose Bath?
- We’re in the top ten! Bath is consistently ranked in the top ten of all UK national league tables.
- Our students are the happiest in the UK. They voted us first for student satisfaction two years in a row in the National Student Survey (2013 & 2014).
- 87% of our research is world leading (according to REF 2014) so our students expereince high quality teaching which is informed by some of the most exciting and innovative ideas across many fields.
- Nearly two thirds of students undertake a placement in business or industry during their studies giving them great career connections and prospects for future employment.
- Our graduates are in demand. 86% of employed graduates at Bath go into top-level jobs and Bath graduates enjoy a starting salary £4,000 higher than the national average for first degree graduates in full time UK employment.
- Our campus was voted Best Campus University 2014 by The Times & The Sunday Times with all the local amenities you could ask for including shops, banks and a post office on campus, just a five minute walk from accommodation.
- Our Students’ Union is one of the best in the country and one of only five in the UK to have won a national Gold SUEI award
- We have invested over £100 million in our campus facilities geared towards an outstanding all-round student experience. Our fantastic Sports Training Village is home to Olympic and Paralympic stars, including Winter Olympics gold medal winner Lizzy Yarnold.
- Our campus is set amongst green fields overlooking the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage City of Bath where you can discover the Bath Skyline; six miles of way-marked footpaths with hidden valleys, woodlands and breath-taking city views.