Parents talk about their experiences of their child choosing to go the university when they are the first in their family to do so.
Would parents of first in their family to go to university recommend it to other parents?
- How do parents feel university has developed their children's self confidence and skills? Duration: 2:24mins
- How do parents and their children get support with choosing and applying for university? Duration: 1:22mins
- What experience do parents have of the financial support students have received? Duration: 1:33mins
- What worries do parents have about the financial commitments and the loan repayments? Duration: 2:26mins
- What do parents think are the benefits of university? Duration: 2:28mins
- Were there particular websites that parents found that provided good information about university? Duration: 1:13mins
- How do parents help their child choose the right course and university? Duration: 2:35mins
- How do parents find out what grades are required for a university course? Duration: 1:37mins
- How do parents find the information to help their child apply for university? Duration: 0:54mins
- How did you feel when your child said they wanted to go to university? Duration: 1:18mins
- How do parents find out about funding for university? Duration: 1:18mins
- How do parents feel their children were supported by their school, universities, etc.? Duration: 1:07mins
- How do parents feel a degree will help their child in the future? Duration: 2:00mins