The Inspiration Agenda
Introducing the Inspiration Agenda
The Inspiration Agenda has been part of the Government's National Careers Service offer since October 2014. It's main aim is to support business engagement locally in schools and colleges to literally inspire pupils' career decisions.
Complement, not Compete
There are many excellent organisations already offering a range of work-related learning activities and other careers-related services. In Dorset that includes Young Enterprise, Ansbury, the Young Chamber, the Enterprise Adviser Network and the coordinating work of the County and Borough Councils of Bournemouth & Poole. The Inspiration Agenda team works closely with these and other local stakeholders to ensure that it adds value and complements existing provision.
Our Offer to Secondary Schools and Colleges
We offer support to Careers Coordinators and Advisers working in schools and colleges.
- Signpost to Local Providers
- Introduce businesses to support school careers activities
- Promote engagement with schools amongst the business community
- Sharing best practice (via events and digital media)
- Provision of CPD resources and workshops
- Extensive Local Labour Market Information (LMI) via the Supporting Inspiration web portal
Supporting Inspiration Web Portal
We offer a fully-funded web portal aimed at Careers Coordinators and Advisers which provides the following, up-to-date information:-
- Extensive industrial sector and location LMI
- The latest Apprenticeship information
- Access to Active Infomatic's Careers Explorer
- A comprehensive Schools Resources section containing the latest CEIAG research, best practice, LMI-related reports, and useful website links
How to contact us?
Simply email email@example.com